Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First Smile - Primera Sonrisa

This morning, Francesca was on our bed laying propped up in her Boppy while Mateo and I were sitting and talking with her. Mateo was pointing to himself and saying "Mateo" and then pointing to me and saying "Mama" - he is a great teacher already! Francesca was looking back and forth at each of us, and then... she SMILED at me and then she SMILED at Mateo. It was a precious moment!

Esta manana, Francesca estaba acostada en nuestra cama soportada por una almohada "Boppy" mientras Mateo y yo hablabamos con ella. Mateo apuntaba a si mismo y le dijo "Mateo" y despues me apuntaba a mi y le dijo "Mama" - es un buen maestro ya para Francesca! Francesca nos miraba uno al otro, y luego... me SONRIO a mi y despues le SONRIO a Mateo. Fue un momento precioso.

1 comment:

Live Simply Love Strongly said...

What a precious moment! I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I called you once and left a message, but never heard back, I just assumed you were busy having fun with your kids! But, if you do need anything, or want to get together, let me know. I would love to see you.